You’ve probably heard that the only way to generate more sales is to do paid advertising on Amazon, on Facebook, on BookBub, with Newsletter lists by a variety of companies. But how much to you spend and what does it really get you in meeting your sales or discoverability goals?
This course is about starting small, learning the ropes, and limiting your spend to less than $1,500 per year. With a good plan, an understanding of the platforms, and some knowledge of how your goals relate to each method will help that $1,500 go a long way.
You learn how to:
- Evaluate advertising opportunities across paper and electronic products, book and vendor platforms, third party newsletters, and PR/Marketing companies for the best return-on-investment for your book(s) and budget
- Define your advertising goals as they relate to discovery, branding, and sales
- Create advertising creatives and copy for each relevant platform
- Incorporate keywords, hashtags, and other SEO as appropriate
- Build and evaluate two ads of your choice (FB, Amazon, BookBub, third party newsletters, etc.)
- Develop your one-year advertising plan and budget
Current Open Sections
Begins Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 10:00am PT, 1:00pm ET, 6:00pm GMT
This course is closed. Check back for it offered again in early 2022.
Duration: 7 Weeks, meets every week at the same time for 90 minutes on Zoom