Learn to make decisions about which social media platforms to use regularly, and how to develop a plan for consistent reader engagement. Though there are supplemental materials with step-by-step instructions for using a platform, the focus is on how to build and generate the best content according to your goals and the platform’s audience expectations.
The course focuses on identifying the two to three social media platforms that YOU feel comfortable using to reach readers and sell books. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube/Vimeo, LinkedIn, and Podcast platforms are all discussed, as well as a the MeWe platforms that doesn’t serve any ads and how it can be used for building brand loyalty in a different way.
You will learn how to:
- Determine which platforms serve your target audience
- Try out different platforms to decide what is going to work best for you
- Develop the best linking strategies for each platform you will use
- Effectively use scheduling and posting options to save your sanity
- Differentiate the good and bad about audience reach on each platform
- Devise a consistent engagement strategy for the platforms you wish to use
- Create content that matches platform and reader expectations
- Build and keep a fanbase on each platform you choose to use
- Implement a quarterly social media engagement plan
Current Open Sections
June 24, 2021 to August 5, 2021 at 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern, 7pm GMT
Only one slot left! Sign Up Now!
Duration: 7 Weeks, meets every week at the same time for 90 minutes on Zoom