Learn to make decisions about which social media platforms to use regularly, and how to develop a plan for consistent reader engagement. Though there are supplemental materials with step-by-step instructions for using a platform, the focus is on how to build and generate the best content according to your goals and the platform’s audience expectations.
The course focuses on identifying the two to three social media platforms that we feel comfortable using to reach readers and sell books. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube/Vimeo, LinkedIn are all discussed, as well as a few platforms that don’t serve any ads and how they can be used for building brand loyalty in a different way.
You will learn how to:
- Determine which platforms serve your target audience
- Develop the best linking strategies for each platform
- Effectively use software scheduling and posting options to save your sanity
- Differentiate the good and bad about audience reach on each platform
- Devise a consistent engagement strategy for the platforms you wish to use
- Create content that matches platform and reader expectations
- Build and keep a fanbase on each platform you choose to use
- Implement a quarterly social media engagement plan
Current Open Sections
NONE. Check back for dates in 2021.
Duration: 7 Weeks, meets every week at the same time for 90 minutes on Zoom