Whether you are launching your first book or your twentieth, the book launch is often the most anxious, scary, and exciting time for an author. All of the hard work in writing, editing, getting a cover is now coming to fruition.
At the end of this four week course you will have a customized plan, specifically designed for your book launch and the career you want. You’ll also have a template for future book launches.
You will learn to:
- Identify how your book fits into your overall list and career
- Decide on launch goals (new book vs re-launch of a backlist book)
- Set a practical budget that will met your goals
- Engage your pre-launch checklist from three to six months prior to launch week
- Schedule and implement all of your launch week events
- Analyze launch success and plan for long-tail follow-up
Current Open Sections
Begins Monday, Nov 9, 2020. 11:00am PT, 2:00pm ET, 7:00pm GMT This course is full. Watch for new sections scheduled in 2021.
Duration: 4 Weeks, meets every week at the same time for 90 minutes on Zoom
Course Size Limit: 7 participants