The best marketing focuses on what is unique about you as a writer and the stories you choose to write. What are the “reader cookies” you consistently deliver? What is your core story? This is the value of your book—not price, not story, and not genre. But how do you find that? This three week course will help you do that and to capitalize on it.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Identify your core story
- Identify your unique author voice
- Describe the “reader cookies” you consistently deliver
- Write PR and Marketing copy that speaks to “value”
- Translate that marketing copy for SEO metadata, advertising, and calls-to-action
- Sketch out, find, and/or create marketing graphics that reflect the “value” of your books
Current Open Sections
First Week Begins Sunday, August 30, 2020 at 11:00am PT, 2:00pm ET, 7:00pm GMT
This section is closed. Check back for our 2021 Schedule.
Duration: 3 Weeks, meets every week at the same time for 90 minutes on Zoom