Email remains one of the most effective ways to build trusting relationships with readers, turning avid fans into advocates for you and your books. It provides direct and immediate access to readers, who have given you permission to contact them in their personal space. It allows you to reach out on a one-on-one basis, with relevant messages and opportunities just for your fans.
This unique access gives you more control over messaging, sales, reviews, and the opportunity to build a group of superfans. Email is much more trusted, personal, and builds deeper relationships than any social media. It is a critical part of any successful author business.
You will learn how to:
- Select an Email List service provider
- Create your landing page(s) and signup forms
- Decide on incentives
- Setup and qualify names
- Build Drip Campaigns and Sales Funnels
- Drive traffic to your list
- Go beyond On-boarding to broadcast emails
- Identify specific subgroups for emails based on behaviors/interests
- Build and manage a street team, ARC review team, or special fans
This course comes with 30 minutes of personal assistance in getting your email list set up with forms, onboarding, and at least one funnel.
Current Open Sections
Section 3: August 12, 2021 to September 23, 2021, 11:00am PT, 2pm ET, 7pm GMT
Duration: 7 Weeks, meets every week at the same time for 90 minutes on Zoom.