Once you have a finished book, you need to get it into readers’ hands. Loading your book to a vendor looks deceivingly easy. However, the career author knows that each vendor has a different method for promoting books, performing searches, and identifying ready buyers. You need to take advantage of these differences in order to maximize your profits and discoverability.
Capitalize on competitive retail pricing in different markets, and use effective metadata to draw more readers to your book buy pages.
- Add good content beyond your book blurbs for each title
- Focus on “reader cookies” in your marketing strategy at vendors
- Unlock keywords and get access to hidden category options.
- Take advantage of search algorithm nuances.
- Use aggregators appropriately to increase distribution opportunities around the world.
- Evaluate opportunities for direct sales to bookstores and individual consumers.
Current Open Sections
Begins September 21, 2020 – 11:00am PT, 2:00pm ET, 7:00pm GMT
This section is closed. Check back for the 2021 schedule!
Duration: 5 Weeks, meets every week at the same time for 90 minutes on Zoom